Results based search engine optimization service for small businesses
Vestor Logic has always been driven by results and our pay for performance SEO service is no different. We want to be part of your success and our results based model proves that.
This SEO package is designed for brands with an established web presence that seek a targeted effort. A results based SEO service is perfect for new product or service launches, special event marketing, or for brands with very defined products, customer base, or service area.
Looking for more of a site-wide SEO package that targets more keywords? Take a look at our Content Optimizer Service.
We charge an initial setup fee that ranges from $300-$750 based on the complexity of your SEO campaign that is due only after the keyword analysis is completed and targeted keywords are accepted by you.
Once your SEO campaign is launched you pay only for the results that we are able to deliver based on the following benchmarks for the top 3 search engines: Top 50, Top 20, Top 10, and Top 5 placements.
Here is a general overview of our results based SEO service:
- The initial consultation focuses on the curation of a short list of broad keyword phrases that are relevant to your small business
- We analyse that list using a suite of tools to measure the viability of those keyword phrases based on competitiveness and monthly search volume to surface alternatives that may be worthwhile
- A keyword analysis is then delivered to you with our recommendations and a fee structure based on the result based benchmarks
- You determine which keyword phrases we will target and execute the agreement – this is when the setup fee is due
- We begin our initial optimization effort on the targeted pages which continues to advance month after month
- A monthly report is delivered on the 1st of each month summarizing the placement, and agreed upon fees, for each keyword phrase
Our result based structure provides transparency and makes it much easier for our small business clients to measure an accurate return on investment. That’s important to us and we’re sure it is to you too. It also makes it more of a partnership than a client and agency relationship.
Are you ready to be found?
We want to invest in your success. Are you ready to explore how search engine optimization can help you small business? Let’s talk.